Tayberry Jam

Several summers ago while on vacation in the Pacific Northwest, as we perused around Pike Place Market in Seattle, we happened upon a stand from Johnson Berry Farm.  We tasted the samples they had out and one caught my fancy as the flavor was unlike I've had before.  We purchased several jars of the jam and have since ordered more online.  I just received a shipment in this week and it reminded me I should share this great find.  The jam is a bit expensive considering the shipping charges and that you can get great local jams here in Michigan.  But, this jam has such great flavor it's one to keep on the shelf for those lazy Sunday mornings when I'm looking for something to go along with my Earl Grey tea.

The description of Tayberry Jam is sure to make your mouth water!

Scottish Raspberry crossed with Aurora Blackberry, this dark red fruit has the best of both worlds.  It was created in Scotland but loves our Washington climate, fabulous flavor!  Extremely popular.

This one looks like a raspberry but is considered a blackberry.  It's a little sweeter than the Loganberry and has great flavor.  It's considered one of our most popular jams.

1 Response to "Tayberry Jam"

  1. W.P. Fleischmann 8:11 AM
    Also available at the Olympia Farmers Market!